- Clinical Counseling Services
- Homeless Intervention and Prevention Services
- Mission, Guiding Principles & Values
- Our commitment to diversity
Wellspring Family Services offers counseling services for a diverse clientele with the goal of helping families in our community lead healthy, stable lives. Our licensed Masters-level social workers and therapists are employed in clinical psychotherapy settings with individuals, couples, and families of all backgrounds and in our community-based programs for homeless families. We also have a state-certified domestic violence intervention program where our staff work with voluntary and court-mandated participants.
We offer both part-time and full-time positions in our Bellevue, Redmond, and Seattle counseling offices. Our staff work in teams that are managed by experienced Branch Directors who provide supervision and facilitate weekly case consultations.
Along with the benefits of being part of this team, we offer our employees professional training funds and a wealth of other employee benefits.
We also offer professional training including clinical internships and externships.
Wellspring Family Services has many direct services opportunities including case managers, family support coordinators, program coordinators and more. Our employees work with homeless families to help them attain and maintain secure housing and with low income families to help them avoid eviction. We also offer services for those in permanent supportive housing.
Our employees take pride in their teamwork across multiple programs to better serve our clients. Case Managers are often in the field working with families at public housing sites and community housing throughout King County.
Our Early Learning Center and Baby Boutique, offer opportunities to work with children to make long-lasting changes in their lives. Our Early Learning Center is a licensed child care center for homeless toddlers and preschoolers. We employ experienced staff who work with children to prepare them for success in school. At Baby Boutique, our free "store" in Seattle, our employees provide necessary items to families in need.
Our administrative staff is made up of dedicated, caring individuals who believe in our mission to help local families thrive. Our employees in operations, development, and administration are the backbone of our services.
The Mission of Wellspring Family Services is to build emotionally healthy, self-sufficient families and a non-violent community in which they can thrive.
- We respect all individuals as valued and contributing members of the community; healthy individuals and families are the cornerstones of a strong community.
- By addressing interrelated root causes of mental health issues, homelessness, and domestic violence, our therapeutic services build social and emotional health.
- We focus resources on prevention and early intervention strategies, while continuing to meet the immediate needs of our clients.
- Respect for the dignity of all individuals, whether clients, staff members, volunteers, or members of the community;
- Diversity of backgrounds, experience, and personal qualities of all individuals;
- Professional and therapeutically-informed services as the best way to help our clients reach their goals;
- Teamwork, cooperation, and organizational cohesiveness;
- Shared commitment to the Wellspring Family Services' mission regardless of program or branch location or specific duties;
- Support for employees in developing skills and mastering their professions;
- A positive environment for clients, staff members, volunteers, and visitors;
- Effective use of resources;
- Fiscal responsibility and financial health.
Wellspring Family Services is committed to providing services and a workplace environment that promotes the well being of all people in our community.
We dedicate ourselves to dismantling prejudice, institutional oppression and its corresponding systematic organizational advantage related to: the construct of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, marital status, disability, socioeconomic status, political affiliation, veteran status and other cultural factors within our community.
Wellspring Family Services is an equal opportunity employer.